Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bucket List

  The common phrase of "kicking the bucket" came across my mind recently, making me think of what are some things that I really want to accomplish in my life. So here it goes.

1. Go underwater in a shark cage to see sharks up close. (yup, no joke. Sharks are my favorite aquatic animal. I have even visited the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga twice in the past 4 years to see sharks.)

2. Travel to another country that is not attached to the United States.

3. Fly in an Airplane. (This has been on my list for several years and will soon be accomplished on an upcoming trip)

4. Attend a concert for a professional musician.

5. Visit New York!

6. Go to Chicago.

7. Drive across the Mackinac Bridge (My parents took me when I was very little but I don't remember it)

8. Paintball fight with friends and family.

9. See a Dolphin.

10. Go Jet Skiing

11. Ice Fish

12. Fly in a helicopter

13. Go whale watching.

14. Donate 10 gallons of blood (Just passed 3 gallons!)

15. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon


Recently Accomplished:
Walk on an ice covered lake (Recently accomplished)
Visit an Aquarium
Go to a Zoo
Ride in a speedboat
Go Camping

That is all I have for now. There is no doubt that I am forgetting something major that I have always wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment