Monday, February 11, 2013

Moments

I know right now in this precise moment what I live for. I live for being the best I can be in every situation that I come across. I want to be remembered for not the ego but the time spent loving and caring for the people that enter my life and the actions of positive that I try so hard to influence in others lives. There are many people that have crossed my life path making me who I am for life. Every moment has made me know without a doubt that I walked my path without any regrets. I have seen pain and I have my own scars burned into my heart for life.

Moments:

That moment when someone tells you "I love you."
That moment when you realize your actions may have saved a life.
That moment when you have showed a young mind positive influences.
That moment you and your best friend laugh for hours over something so ridiculous only they would understand what is so funny. 
That moment when you finally see the impact you have made in other's lives.
That moment when you finally realize your siblings are your friends and not annoying pests.
That moment you fully understand why your parents worry about your safety.
The moment you have seen another loved one become an angel.
The moment that you realize how fast life is passing by.

I vow to be the best daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin and friend I can to the ones I love so they know that I have done everything I could to live a life of happiness without regrets. 









No comments:

Post a Comment