Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Say Vacation

  For the first time I am going on a vacation that is going to be several first time experiences. First, I am going to be flying to Florida. I have never flown, ever. All I can say is I am beyond nervous. Second, I am going on a trip with my best friend, that is not school related or family related. Third, I am going on a trip for an entire week with nothing but the intentions to have a blast and relax, no schedules.
This is going to be a blast though. I love the people I am going with and I know it is going to be anything but stress.
Things that I am excited about, I have heard that you can hear dolphins from the backyard in the channel of the house we rented. Another thing is I am greatful for warm weather, I am sick and tired of being cold here in Michigan.
All in all I believe the trip is going to be excellent.... As long as I don't get sick on the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment